Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » Going COP

Going COP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Going COP on 16th September 2018, 11:20 pm

Gostek

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
@astarozna wrote:"And my baad idea is try to go for 9k rpm. Just not sure what gonna let go first..."
I think it's you're brain that's going to let go first....lol. If it's all balanced and have supporting mods then i see no reason why it wouldn't work. I found cheapish motec ecu, i'm sure it's capable to do most things i want.

Everything balanced, tomei 260 cams, bc valve springs, fidanza flywheel, ecumasters ecu + cop, and don't remember what else...

How cheap is cheapish motec if you don't mind asking?

27 Re: Going COP on 17th September 2018, 6:47 am

astarozna

was £700 for m880

28 Re: Going COP on 17th September 2018, 10:06 am

ducie54

Hope you checked if knock and wideband were enabled. Cost more from Motec to get them unlocked.

29 Re: Going COP on 17th September 2018, 10:11 am

astarozna

Yup, decent package: dual lambda, 4mb log, flyby, servo, pro analysis + the usual pop&bang

30 Re: Going COP on 17th September 2018, 10:47 am

ducie54

Nice. Any idea what power she will make?

31 Re: Going COP on 17th September 2018, 12:22 pm

astarozna

Which, ecu or engine Laughing I guess limiting factor is 3071. Keeping my eye on BW efr 7163 or g25 660

32 Re: Going COP on 17th September 2018, 7:28 pm

o2G2o

I'm running GM truck coils on AEM EMS-4 with AEM CAS disk. I'm getting slight misfire that is as of yet undiagnosed. My Cometic HG is leaking oil onto the alternator so everything is fucked right now.

CoP has actually been kind of a headache for me. I wish I'd have left the distributor, personally. I was originally running AEM pencil coils but kept blowing those, one even snapped in half.

33 Re: Going COP on 17th September 2018, 9:34 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
NGk U5014 get used quite a bit as simple fit and durable performer (gosteks audi r8, vw ect)
I used oem hitachi from skyline for first one I did as had a set of 6 kicking about, not straight fit as one needs mounting bolt tab cut off and you need cut a spacing plate for them but they were durable coils.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum