Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » active members adverts » Parts For sale » Fully forged engine & few parts for sale (clearance)

Fully forged engine & few parts for sale (clearance)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management
Putting a few bits up for sale (prior to being listed on ebay) no longer required.

Fully forged Gtir engine (never been fitted or ran) so will need run-in period 1000mls recommended!
Spec:
CP 86mm pistons (new)
Chemically cleaned re-honed stock block (not decked)
Eagle H beam steel con rods machined to accept the correct 19mm rod bearings
Std balanced / polished crank (no cracks)
Nissan std bearings kit with correct grading for crank
Nissan new oil pump rotors
Stock cylinder head (fully cleaned & checked over) light skim
Valves re-shimmed to correct clearances
Cosworth 1.5mm Mls head gasket
Nissan new stock head bolt set
Nissan cam chain and chain guides fitted (new)
Nissan updated tensioner fitted (new)
Blue rocker cover

Price (no offers) £2,495

My ex race engine which was built to a very high standard/spec
Fitted with made to order JE 87mm pistons (extra thick crowns) & a modified block (details on request)
Engine is available as either a short engine or will sell head with it (currently not fitted to block)

Lots & lots of r+d went into this engine to produce what is an ultra reliable circuit car / race engine built for purpose!
The engine was removed a couple years ago and fully stripped & checked over, everything was as good as the day it was built. In fact it still has the cross hatching's on cylinder walls, crank etc all unmarked.
Cost a lot of money & hours upon hours of time to build this, pistons alone were over £1,200

Available as short engine (assembled block) Price £2,195
Professionally Ported & flowed/head available separately if required Price £550 (no cams)

Gtir gearbox (last one) In full working order (stripped and checked over, has 2 new synchro clips fitted, new rear mainshaft bearing.
Price £600

Motec M48 ecu with patch loom & some sensors includes map sensor and fitting instructions, not 100% but believe it has launch control & antilag enabled, gwo Price £800

Omex 600 standalone ecu with all sensors (map sensor also included) full working order Price £695

Apexi power fc with hand commander rnn14 specific (can map for your car poa) £750

New Evo 560cc injectors£160

New Tein edfc (electronic damping force control) kit with instructions price £265

Safety devices FIA approved rollcage, 6 point bolt in (not dash dodger) price £550

New Garrett gt3078r turbo (never used) (4 bolt ex flange) capable of 600+bhp Price £800
Other turbo's available also....

1000s other items available both modified & stock

Please email for faster response to bobheywood@btinternet.com or give us a call on either office or mob number

Just a few items we do not have or or are short in numbers, saves you wasting your time asking

Used coilovers only new BCs available
Stock (gtir emblem) steering wheels
Stock gtir wheel sets
Stock gear knobs
Original airboxes
Uprated front and rear Arb's
good used front wings
New body panels & rubber seals / trims
Also very short on rear brake calipers, carpets, crank pulleys, good gearboxes

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

FPSChris

FPSChris
Bob, you got any short pipe fmic kits and/or air filter mountings?
My ebay kit is still on with the longer pipe run and my air filter flops about like a limp penis, just need something kit like to fix it up if you have anything.
I know jonny had a big metal box but it was a metal box and looked a tad heavy for my liking.

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management
We have a Norris designs intercooler kit in stock (virtually identical to the HKS kit) with very short & direct pipe run and im sure we will have an air filter bracket also

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

mike74

mike74
I don't suppose you've got the two engine to heater matrix hoses in silicone do you? The funny shaped ones that go up to the bulkhead from the back of the engine.
Im away to start replacing my water hoses shortly and these are the only two I can't readily find...

cheers min Very Happy

FPSChris

FPSChris
@mike74 wrote:I don't suppose you've got the two engine to heater matrix hoses in silicone do you? The funny shaped ones that go up to the bulkhead from the back of the engine.
Im away to start replacing my water hoses shortly and these are the only two I can't readily find...

cheers min  Very Happy
Try Tom in this thread
Heater Hoses

I'm not sure if he will have any in though, I will need a set as well if he needs a few numbers upfront!

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum