Been awhile since I've done an update. Still not going yet, everything seems to take longer than expected.
Went to send my ID2000cc injectors back to get cleaned and found that they were copies, so I ended up getting a set of 1300cc injectors from ASNU here in Australia. They were sent to Motec for full data, only place I know of that can accurately measure injectors. These are slightly different from ID injectors as they have a spray plate on the end.
Panel under the dash had to be changed again as I need more relays, Now I have 15 normal relays and 5 solid state relays to use. EGT probes now go back into a CAN based amplifier to free up 4 Voltage inputs to the ECU. Motec make a Dual Magnetic Converters so I can use the 4 abs wheel sensors as inputs into the LINK ecu for individual wheel speed. This will come in use with full traction control.
Now have all my sensors fitted,
Surge tank pressure, Fuel pressure, oil pressure, Coolant water pressure, Exhaust manifold pressure,
4 Exhaust gas temp sensors, 3x Water to Air intercooler water temps, Fuel temp, Oil temp, Gearbox temp,
Plus the basics Bosch 4.9 wideband sensor, TPS, IAT, Water temp and knock sensor.
Decided to redo my CDI ignition harness again this time using shielded cable. All new plugs and cable as last time I soldered the terminals, A big no-no I've now learnt..
Wanted to use Tefzel wire for all my harnesses but couldn't justify the extra cost were it could be spent else where. So the ignition harness is Tefzel while the engine and body wiring is TXL wire which is rated to 125c. I've currently taken over the kitchen table with wire, terminals, plugs and tools. Wife's not happy about it but meh.