Excuse this shot of the dash, i tried to get a picture of the dash wtih the gauge on in the dark. I built the gauge pod into the dash, then got it flocked so it would look OEM
Car is basically finished, just waiting on getting the pressure relief valve sorted as its stuck as the engine has been sat for about a year, thought i had done everything to stop anything like this happening.
List of things left to do are
Get wheels-probs 16' team dynamics
Nice black lug nuts
omp steering wheel
finish painting down both sides/bootlid, fit all my brand new badges
finish colour coding all plastics
brake kit fitting under 16', and new pads n disks for the rear
engine is complete, has had all brand new sensors, clutch etc from nissan, all new gaskets, new studs, new downpipe (2 1.2 inch), all braided brake, clutch, turbo hoses
not long now!