Been a while since i did an update, but finally got to spend 2 solid days on the car.
Been meaning for a while to remove the old sub-frame bushes out of there sleeves as i am sure i am going to be needing them for the bushes i am going use.. (Saw someone else burning them out so went with this approach)
Used the press to get the centres out then burnt the rest of rubber out, Now to clean them up.
Was looking to progress and get further along while waiting on parts etc, so i decided to remove the motor and start digging in to further issues i did not know where there,
The person who wrapped the power steering line behind the Clutch master cylinder line!!!! WELL DONE!!.. was a pain to remove without causing any damage, The way that line is route is not in the correct position so if anyone has a picture how that is route on the bulkhead i would like to see.
Once the motor was removed, It was very easy to see that pretty much every engine and gearbox mount wanted replacing (Getting done anyway) was either torn or starting to.
Also i am thinking of making a complete new engine loom to make it really easy and simple with the 1 connector to remove the motor in future real easy, also to tidy a lot of the wiring up. I need to find the tool and connectors to remove the original Nissan connectors and re-crimp to the same spec.
Also pretty much finished the rear Tool box battery location just need to find the battery i am going to use and make the ends to suit.